Sleeps up to 7 (6+1) • children and
dogs welcome • wood burning stove - One of three Rigg Bay
Cottages available for group bookings for up to 16.
Pavilion Cottage sits within the walled garden of Garlieston House on the Galloway House
Estate, former home to the Earls of Galloway.
The cottage has its own large lawn with mature shrubs and trees, herbaceous
borders, and an open air swimming pool. Beyond the walled garden is a
woodland and kitchen garden, an orchard and a paddock with rare breed sheep,
Indian Runner ducks and hens.
a safe, secluded, sandy beach is just five minutes walk away. And beyond the garden walls lies the tranquil
arboretum of Galloway House Gardens.
- Double doors from garden open into spacious living room with
and window seats and seating for 12.
- Dining area with wood burning stove and extending table.
- Two ground floor bedrooms: one double, and one twin/double with direct
ramped access to garden.
- Open staircase to gallery providing access to two cosy loft bedrooms with
single beds inc. +1.
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, multi-oven range style cooker with
grill and 5 ceramic hot plates, microwave, nespresso compatible coffee
- Shower room with large tiled shower, WC and washbasin.
- In ground outdoor swimming pool, heated mid April to mid October*
- Wood burning stove and Rayburn
- Under floor heating throughout ground floor
- TV, DVD and stereo
- Telephone and unlimited WiFi
- Travel cot and high chair
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Washing machine and drying area
- A stone's throw from a quiet, sheltered beach
- 30 minutes from the Galloway Hills and 7 Stanes mountain biking
at Glentrool and Kirroughtree
*New pool heater in 2016 has allowed us to extend
the pool season. Previously only heated May to September. We cannot
guarantee any particular temperature. Usually between 23C - 27C is possible.
Contact us for more details.
Download printable summary of
Holiday Cottages to rent in Dumfries & Galloway- We're listed on JustCottages.co.uk